39 hours/week, 5 days work a week, 2 days off
Salary 21.50 euros/hour – 3.354 euros/month (4 weeks) + bonuses
- 2nd Shift Construction Laborer start at 21.65 euros/hour (includes a 0.15 euros shift premium) plus hourly performance incentives!
- Clean up worksites from hazardous or obsolete material
- Assist the other workers
- Handle and transport materials (e.g. cement) and equipment (e.g. drills
- Use power tools and machinery (e.g. forklifts) when needed
- Follow instructions from supervisors to perform manual labor tasks
(e.g. digging, stacking up goods)
- Put up warning signs (e.g. signposts, cones) for vehicles and passersby
- Report issues with equipment or unsafe conditions
This position is offered with a highly competitive salary and excellent
Shifts would be a mixture, working 5 days out 7 with the earliest start
of 8am and latest finish 7pm.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job (standing for long
periods of time, lifting heavy loads of up to 40 pounds etc.)
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Familiarity with power tools and machinery is a plus
- Communication and teamwork skills
- Commitment to safety rules
Experienced candidates have a priority.
- Medical (including PPO, HMO, and HSA options), dental and vision coverage
- Opportunity for free food and accommodation (separate bedroom and bath, furnished, utilized)