39 hours/week, 5 days work a week, 2 days off
Salary 21.00 euros/hour – 3.276 euros/month (4 weeks) + bonuses
- 2nd Shift Warehouse Worker start at 21.65 euros/hour (includes a 0.65 euros shift premium) plus hourly performance incentives!
Role and responsibilities:
- Dimension and layout of back panels and enclosures
- Mounting of components to back panels and enclosures
- Routing and bundling of wire and cables neatly to meet wiring standards
- Troubleshoot panels as needed to eliminate wiring errors and component
- Maintain red line drawing mark-ups of changes required during
- Communicate red line changes to Engineer or Team Leader for revision
prior to completion
- Communicates effectively with all team members, leads, builders,
engineers and the Project Manager
- The ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- A high standard of quality and attention to detail.
- Perform other duties as assigned or as needed.
This position is offered with a highly competitive salary and excellent
- High School Graduate or equivalent.
- Technical school attendance a plus.
- Ability to understand and work from schematics.
- Knowledge of electrical theory and terminology required.
- Must be very detailed oriented and strive to achieve high quality
Experienced candidates are with priority.
- Medical (including PPO, HMO, and HSA options), dental and vision coverage
- Opportunity for free food and accommodation (separate bedroom and bath, furnished, utilized)