40 hours/week, 5 days work a week, 2 days off
Salary: £15.20 an hour
The candidate we are looking for is:
- Passionate about delivering great service?
- Flexible to work a minimum of 18 hours per week and have the ability to work more hours at busy times
- Experienced in a customer-facing environment
- Experienced in achieving stretching targets
- Ready to take on 12 months of industry-leading training covering all the key aspects of the role, handling and caring for Pets, Customer Service and Health and Safety.
Competitive pay that grows as you learn
A paid day off for your birthday (on top of your 28 days paid leave)
A competitive pension scheme, discount across our group companies, and a sizeable offering of discounts in other businesses too!
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received.
- Medical (including PPO, HMO, and HSA options), dental and vision coverage
- Opportunity for free food and accommodation (separate bedroom and bath, furnished, utilized)