39 hours/week, 5 days work week, 2 days off
Salary: 740 pounds/week, paid biweekly.
Location: London (Hammersmith), The UK
Reporting to the Shop Manager, the Storekeeper role is as follows:
- Deliver and control parts and materials to meet Shop production requirements.
- To support the Shop Manager and Supervisors, to ensure that all projects parts are delivered in time to other departments.
- Assist with general duties in the shop production areas, including maintaining checks on materials stock. Perpetual inventory counts and liaison with Shop Supervisor regarding scheduling of stock to line locations.
- To follow and work in line with Health and Safety management systems.
- Ensure a clean, compliant work area is maintained at all times.
- Attend and support Safety meetings and production meetings if required.
- To understand and work to Land Systems procedures and control processes.
- Ensure all tasks are carried out in the allocated times.
Candidates should be:
- team worker
- good communication skills
Experience in administration and other foreign languages will also be an advantages.
- Medical (including PPO, HMO, and HSA options), dental and vision coverage
- Opportunity for free food and accommodation
- Free visa & plane tickets